YouTube Video Marketing CampaignsBecause making a corporate video its not enough,
We take care of everything.
From the Idea to the Campaign
You know that video is the best way to communicate and promote your brand. You know that selling your product or service with video has better results than writing hundreds of pages in a blog. Creating video for your brand is something that, (trust us) in the next few years, no business will be able to afford not to do. However, you also know, that making a video without previous experience, can be a pain in the neck. How am I going to make it? What should I say? How long the video should be? How many videos should I make? Once I have them done, where should I place them?
Don’t panic, we are here to help. Our experience is not only on producing high quality video advertising for medium and small businesses, we also are YouTube certified advertisers who know how to take the most advantage of the second most popular search engine in the world!
YouTube Video Formats
Trueview In-Stream Ads
- Your ad runs before, during and after videos from a YouTube partner.
- These ads may also run on YouTube videos that are embedded on other sites.
- They can also appear on Android and iOS YouTube apps.
- Viewers can choose to continue watching your ad or skip it after 5 seconds.
- You only pay for ads that has been viewed completely or at the 30-second mark, which ever comes first.
- It runs across different Google properties. In YouTube, it can be displayed in every section of the site, except in the home page.
- Your ad appears to the right of the featuring video above the video suggestions list.
- Your Ad also appears on websites within the Google Display Network.
- You pay per mille (per thousand of impressions).
- Your video ad appears listed in the sponsored section of the video search result page on YouTube.
- Your video can also be listed on Google video results.
- Your video will be listed for keyword related searches.
- You pay only when someone clicks on the thumbnail to see your video.
Why you should advertise on YouTube?
No one in the world watches more YouTube than Canadians. According to comScore, we watch over 2 billion of videos every year, that means 71% of Canadian Internet users (17.6 million people) browse in YouTube every month to find their favorite videos.
Minutes spent in YouTube by people in the 25 to 34 age range
Minutes spent in YouTube by people in the 35 to 54 age range
Minutes spent in YouTube by people 50+ years of age
Millennial (18-32) internet users in Canada that regularly use YouTube